- Punctuality is essential and students must report to school on time.
- Students who come by their own transport must be in school 10 minutes before the start of school.Students who come late to school shall be sent home after two warning and marked absent.
- Students must reach school at least five minutes before the time of the morning assembly. No one may leave the school premises during school hours without obtaining permission from the Principal which will be given only in cases of emergency.
- Attendance on the re-opening day/closing day of the academic session and when there is a school function is compulsory.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and out of the school. Shouting, whistling, running in the corridors, throwing things, bunking classes and other forms of indiscipline are strictly forbidden. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home-work, disobedience and disrespect towards staff members create a negative moral influence among students and will lead to dismissal.
- Students are strictly forbidden from bringing fire crackers to school. Serious action, leading to dismissal, will be taken if students are found in possession of the same.
- Students are not allowed to distribute leaflets, invitation cards or any sort of advertisement material without the permission of the Principal.
- Students are requested to reach back home at the earliest after the bus drops them at their respective stops. They are strictly forbidden to change their bus or arrive late/leave early in a different bus. Student, who wish to stay back in school for any school activity must take prior permission from the Principal and inform their parents in advance.
- Proper discipline must be followed in the computer, mathematics and science labs. Students are forbidden to take any chemicals or equipment for their use out of the lab, without the permission of the teacher in charge. Students are expected to use the computers at their disposal with care and not to misuse / tamper with parts / steal anything from the lab. Any such unauthorized activity will lead to dismissal.
- It is compulsory for all students to bring the school handbook to school daily. This handbook is not transferable and must be maintained carefully till the end of the academic session.
- Students up to class V are allowed to wear a special dress on their birthday. They may share a packet of sweets with their classmates and teachers. They are not allowed to exchange gifts / flowers / organize a party in the school.
Any student found resorting to unfair means and receiving and giving assistance in any form during tests/examination will be given a zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal from the school.