The school will provide bus conveyance on specified routes until sufficient public/
private conveyance becomes...
The school will provide bus conveyance on specified routes until sufficient public
/ private conveyance becomes available on these routes. The school buses make two
trips in the morning and two trips in the noon. Students are informed of their respective
routes, bus numbers and stops by a school circular at the beginning of the academic
Bus fee is charged extra and a separate fee book is issued to the students for this
purpose. This facility is not compulsory for students and staff. If you can arrange
your own conveyance you are most welcome to do so.
The following rules must be strictly observed by students, in the school bus, failing
which they will forfeit the right to travel by the school bus. Please remember that
a small mischief can sometimes result in a serious incident. The journey can be
pleasant and safe if students act responsibly.
- Students must board the bus only from the stops specified by the school. They are
not allowed to request / force the bus driver to stop at other places or to increase
the number of stops for their own convenience.
- Students who are boarding or alighting from the bus must form a queue and move in
an orderly manner. Shouting, pushing and quarrelling in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- Parents are requested to leave their ward to the bus in the morning and take charge
of them when they return in the noon, especially the students of classes LKG to
- Primary school children are accompanied by teachers and a conductor and must wear
their identity card so that the conductor can assist them. However, children will
be handed over only to their parents. Parents must inform the school if they are
unable to come to the bus stop, failing which, the child will be made to wait in
school until the parents come and pick them up.
- Parents are requested to see that their wards reach the respective bus stop at least
five minutes ahead of specified time. If they are late or miss the bus, parents
will have to arrange for conveyance to drop them at school.
- In school, students are expected to reach the quadrangle to make the bus line within
two minutes- after the last school bell rings. If they are late or miss the bus,
parents will have to arrange conveyance and pick them up. They will not be allowed
to leave from school by themselves.
- The seating capacity of the bus must be fully utilized. Students should not stand
if seats are vacant and bags should be kept either on the floor or in the space
- As a precaution, the doors of the bus should be kept closed while the bus is moving.
The front door is the only authorized entrance & exit. Students must not stand on
either of the foot boards, while the bus is in motion. Leaning out of the door and
putting the neck and arm out of the window can be dangerous and may lead to serious
- Students are not allowed to eat tiffin and play in the buses or enter them before
the end of the school hours. Those responsible, for any damage to the bus seats,
window glasses etc. will be fined.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.